List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KVoctrain
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-11 9:27:43

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 03:51, Helge Hielscher wrote:
>   Hello,
>
> today I've tried to use KVoctrain. Here are my questions and RFEs:

By "RFEs" do you mean "Requests foe Enhancement"?

If so, please answer my question: Do you happen to speak C++?  :-)

KVoctrain is facing a little problem since quite a while: Ewald
Arnold - it's author - was looking for another maintainer because he
is having serious time-pressure problems and cannot spend the amount
of time on it that would be necessary to improve the program further...

Since nobody replied to his respective mails asking for help I offered
to help a bit but (unfortunately) my own projects in the company turned
out to be so time-consuming that I could not do anything to help with
KVoctrain development until today - and it looks like this status will
be the same until at least the end of this month.

So that's the simple reason for my funny question regarding your C++
knowledge: If you _are_ speaking C++ it would be extremely nice to
stand up and shout "Here I am to help!".

KVoctrain ( http://edu.kde.org/kvoctrain/index.phtml ) IMHO is having
some very good concepts and it would be a shame if it could not be
enhanced only because of lack of time...

Cheers,
Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>