List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Idea for edu-project
From:       Ulrich Gehring <ufg () hosengummi ! de>
Date:       2002-05-12 10:03:48

Hello,

I am visit your edu-side.
I have 4 kids - 8, 10, 13, 19 years old - and a nice wife :-).
I am a teacher in a "job-school".
I am a beginner-developer in C++.
In BASIC/VisualBASIC I have write programs about 20 years.
Ok - I am an old man ;-)
The english-speaking is _not_easy_ for me (as you see).
I speaking only German :-(
I think I have the background for a Project (but only in German-Language).
Perhaps it is ok for you?
I will try to write about:
"Learning C and C++ with Kdevelop and Linux"
It will "write" only in html as "Documentation".
The "status" is "pre-alpha".

When you answer me, please write in "easy-English" or Greman.

Sorry about my bad Englisch.

Greatings from Germany

Ulrich Gehring