List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Compiling on Mandrake 8.1
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-03-08 9:01:25

Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2002 18:51 schrieb Matthew Tedder:
> Does anyone on by chance know how to compile the following linked tutorial
> program on Linux Mandrake?
>
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/khello/khello2.htm
>
> I can code C++ but I just need to figure out these basics on KDE
> programming. It's driving me nuts at the moment that not one KDE tutorial
> or book on the planet has an example that will compile..

There is a ; missing in khello.cc at line 8. It must look like this.

/************* khello.cc ******************/
#include "khello.moc"

void KHello::closeEvent(QCloseEvent *e)
{
  kapp->beep();
  KMainWindow::closeEvent(e);
}

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,