Hello ; in a few words, i'm a father, a writer and a french dentist. No coding man.
I thaught about a game for kids ( 2D) where a little tux getting out for school must race ( or swim or skate or sledge etc) with changing of directions through operations: if he is on the highway 5 ; he must chan to any crossraod -indicated 3+2 :  7 - 2 etc etc. He will have differnt weapons in his school bag: a water pistol to erase false operation or watever and recieve herrings for satisfaction.

I can go on and on with the scenario; but you get the idea.

if anyone is interested... Guys from kde-edu could be to....