List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Mithilfe
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-08 21:39:55

On Thursday 08 November 2001 11:06, m-wagner@web.de wrote:
> Hallo!

Hi Matthias,

> Ich würde gerne mithelfen. Was ist zu tun?

I understand this means "I want to help you. What things need to be
done".

Well, we welcome people with many skills, and there are so many ways
that people can contribute to the project.

If you speak English, that would help, especially on this mailing list
(which you can join by going to
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu ), but if German is your
only language, that won't prohibit you helping the project :)

If this is not clear, please write back, and one of our german members
will surely be able to help you.

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."