List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KGeo
From:       Haavard Froeiland <havard () student ! unsw ! edu ! au>
Date:       2001-10-24 23:04:43

Since we are trying to follow the KDE release plan, I think we should try to
get a working 3.0 version in edu-kde.

There are very feve users that downloads educational applications from cvs.
Most users will go too the applications web page and get the latest version
from there. And that will normally be for the latest stable release of kde.

Greetings Haavard