List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [KDE-EDU]: Kde-Edu project
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-10-04 20:46:11

Hi Fabian!

> My name is Fabian Schreyer and I'm german
> I'm interested in took part in the KDE-Edu project
> My Email is FabianSchreyer@lycos.de

Welcome to the KDE-Edu project! We will be pleased to integrate you in a team
if you tell us a bit more about what you would like to do.
I think we have a large choice of tasks that requier lots of different
abilities, for example:
- developer (code or help coding, C++/Qt/KDE)
- graphism (draw Open Source pictures or icons for the current projects or
contribute to the database)
- translations
- writer (write the doc for an existing program or help in writing some
content)
- create sounds files for background music or for specific application (like
record some words,...)
- test applications and report possible improvments
- ....

Please let us know what would suit you the best and I'll give you more
specific information.

Regards,
--
Anne-Marie