List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [KDE-EDU]: KDE Edutainment project & OS:Now:
From:       Arash Zeini <kde () farsikde ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 11:56:41

Hi,

I am cross posting this email to the new mailing list of Red Hat, called Open
Source: Now, because I feel that there is a lot of common interest and maybe
we can find ways to cooperate, merge efforts and avoid reinventing the wheel.

I can imagine that KDE Edutainment project's activities are of use and
interest for some people on the OS:N list, specifically for those interested
in the threads on "Children's Games" and "Educational Programs".

Probably a lot of you are already watching both lists, but just in case you
are not :)

The KDE Edutainment project:
http://edu.kde.org

Open Source:Now