List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [KDE-EDU]: Fwd: Help the Edu-Team
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-09-22 14:54:51

Here is a very valuable offer from a teacher
Do I reply personally or do I wait for us to plan a strategy?
I'll be on IRC in about 1 hour!

annma

Subject: Help the Edu-Team
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 16:30:57 +0200 (MEST)
From: Birgit Schulz <Schulz.B@gmx.de>
To: annma@kde.org

Hi,

I'm not sure if you are german so I'll use my bad english.

My name is Birgti Schulz and I'm teacher for math, chemistry and Informatik
at a german Gymnasium. At the moment I have got Children from 12 to 14 years
but I can teach children up to Abitur, too.

I'm only a low level Programmer ... using Visual Basic at school for the
Children to learn programming and try to use KDevelop with C++ (but truly a
beginner!).

I'd like to help you specially to create training programms for math. If you
give me a pattern(Vorlage) to fill in with contents i think i would be able
to do this.

I am surely able to give assistance how teach a mathematical conception,
which kind of problems should be give for training and wich kind of aid
 should be given for this training.

There are some Ideas for chemistry learning programms, too.

Here are some ideas for the conception:
- A Mascot could be a well know mathmeticians ... combined with some
historical informations. Only one or diffrent? Maybe a "front-men" and some
 helpers? - Whats about the usw of already existing freeware Programms like
 Geonext (www.geonext.de) a java-applet wich can be used for interactive
 geometry and some more.

If you want to contact me ...

Schulz.b@gmx.de
or
b.schulz@superlehrer.de

May be I would use Superlehrer as Nickname  .. like my domain
www.superlehrer.de ;-) ... it's just a collection of links for my pupils.

Best regards ... Birgit.

http://www.gmx.net