List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [KDE-EDU]: We are live *now*, and announces have been sent to various news-sites!
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-21 16:35:26

Friends,

Well, we took the plunge. The website is now updated, with announces in
*seven* different languages!

We've posted news items to various sites too, and hopefully they will
go live soon :)

I would personally like to thank the whole team for helping me with the
text of the announcement, together with the six people who made
translations, some without too much prompting!

For your information, the announce text is online in English, German,
French, Dutch, Hebrew, Russian and Finnish :)

I've also updated the main entry page at http://edu.kde.org/ to make
the announcement.

Once again, thank you all for the valuable work that you have all done!

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."