List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [KDE-EDU]: Re: kde-edu
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-09-19 22:11:48

On Wednesday 19 September 2001 10:10 pm, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My team and I are honored by the invitation to merge KStars into the
> KDE-edu module!  We do have one question:  would it be possible to keep our
> sourceforge CVS as the primary development repository, and just keep it
> synched to the KDE CVS?
>
> We want to do this because some of us connect with a 56k modem, and
> downloading the entire edu package to work on kstars would be cumbersome.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Sincerely,
> Jason Harris

Hi!

Thank you, this is great!

Yes, no problem for keeping your CVS and synch it to KDE CVS.
For the KStars page on the kde-edu website, you can also link it to your
actual page and just present the project in a few lines.

At least one of you will need cvs access, please read
http://edu.kde.org/developer/cvs.phtml
and send me the relevant details. I'll ask for it and you'll get a mail when
it's done.

If you could subscribe to the kde-edu mailing list, that would be useful as
we will have development issues in the months to come with the move to Qt3.

Welcome to the project!

--
Anne-Marie
alias annma