List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [KDE-EDU]: Joining KDE-EDU
From:       Haavard Froeiland <havard () student ! unsw ! edu ! au>
Date:       2001-09-13 0:59:44

Have you looked at http://edu.kde.org ?

We are a group of people, who is aiming towards making educational software
for kde. To expand and to have a broader range of software available we want
to get other developers with existing applications to join. Your
application has been suggested as good candidate, and that's way you are
receiving this e-mail.

My name is Haavard and I just recently joined kde-edu, and have moved my
application KTouch into the kde-cvs. There is also web space available for a
home page. I am more than happy to try to help, if anyone have any questions
on how to get stuff set up.

I will also say that it is a good feeling to be part of something like this,
and it is more fun, then sitting developing just by your self. So take the
step, and get involved. There are people out there who will greatly benefit
from your work.

Contact me if you have some questions, or join the kde-edu mailing list to
get started ;-)

Greetings Haavard