List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: kdesupport/libxml
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-07-25 15:44:36

On Wednesday 25 July 2001 11:05, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> I have never seen that problem, so I can't tell. But it will most likely
> be a home grown problem within kio_help

I added some debug output, the problem is in xslt.cpp's fromUnicode(). It
(sometimes?) misses the last character of the block of 5000 chars.

Maybe this line is incorrect? I'm just guessing, because I don't
understand it :-)

	strcpy( buffer + buffer_len, test.data() );

If you need to reproduce:

1. check out the latest version of kdenetwork/doc/kmail/index.docbook
2. go there, then: mkdir HTML; cd HTML; meinproc ../index.docbook
3. Look at index.html: It contains <a href="gp.html">, i.e. a "p" is
missing

Now if you go to the top of the document and change
<firstname>Daniel</firstname>
<firstname>Danielx</firstname>
(i.e. add one letter), the "p" will be there, but the quotation mark will
be missing, i.e. the problem has been moved by one.

regards
 Daniel

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674