List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: poxml ready for prime time
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () physos ! org>
Date:       2001-05-17 15:54:33

On Thursday 17 May 2001 15:42, Eric Bischoff wrote:
> Le Jeudi 17 Mai 2001 14:54, Lauri Watts a écrit :

> But I strongly suggest that we keep both the docbook "help" ioslave and the
> former "help" ioslave.
>
> We could rename the docbook "help" ioslave to "sourcehelp" or "docbook" or
> "doc" or whatever convenient we find.
>
> So we would be able to use the online renderer internally, and the html
> renderer for the end user.

At one point, help:/ would use HTML files if they were there, and render the
docbook file if they were not.  I just tried it, and it doesn't seem to do
this anymore, but if that behaviour were put back, then it would perfectly
suit everyone.

Coolo? Can we have that feature back again?

--
Lauri Watts