List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: poxml ready for prime time
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-07 14:17:15

Frederik Fouvry wrote:

> [...]
>
> | Hi!
> |
> | I applied the following patch (first to get XML, second not to load it
> | each time from oasis-open - I don't know how you're connected, but it's
> | a bit slow here for each try)
>
> The patch seems to be fine (although when we swap over, we should used
> 4.1.2).  My version of nsgmls here does not connect anyway (because I
> cannot switch off my Internet connection ;-).  Is there really no way
> of stopping it from going off to wherever?  That would really be a bad
> thing ...

Hi!

I played with it a bit and I don't think using 4.1.2 is a good choice as
Eric's docbook-utils do not support three digit version numbers ;(
As this is a major bug and we can't expect anyone to update again, I think
I'm going to enhance kdb2html instead - even though I would have loved to
ditch it

Greetings, Stephan

--
Teigwaren heissen Teigwaren, weil sie Teig waren * J. v. d. Lippe
MFCH