--Boundary-00=_HAirOzMEyykaaj2 Content-Type: Text/Plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Sunday 30 October 2011, Burkhard L=C3=BCck wrote: > Am Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011, 06:19:10 schrieb Robby Stephenson: > > I would consider that a bug, but is there a workaround? Or does anyone > > know why that decision was made? Is there an alternate element for > > non-FDL licensing info in KDE documentation? Should I try to figure out > > a patch to change the behavior? > > apparently none of the guys inventing this docbook system is around since > several years. >=20 > My guess is, that at the time the tempalte was written no license except > GFDL was allowed. >=20 > But because your use case is fully covered by the kde license policy, > please provide a patch to fix your issue. The current behavior is to replace the complete contents of the legalnotice= =20 element with "Legal Notice" and link to the FDL. Attached is a patch which = I=20 believe maintains the current behavior in the case where the fdl link is in= =20 the legalnotice text, but shows the legalnotice contents if the fdl link is= =20 not there. Since just about every KDE doc uses the &FDLNotice; entity, I=20 think this should do the trick. =46or this specific example for Tellico, I tested this patch and it works.= =20 Would it be easier to create a ReviewBoard request? One other thing, the KDE4_CREATE_HANDBOOK macro creates a symlink to the=20 common directory in the documentation, but that link only works if the=20 documentation gets installed in the same location as the KDE documentation.= =20 In other words, if I have KDE installed in /usr and I install Tellico's=20 documentation in /usr/local, the symlink is broken. I think that's outside= =20 my knowledge of the cmake magic. Should I just file that as a bug, or is it= =20 known already? Thanks everyone, Robby --Boundary-00=_HAirOzMEyykaaj2 Content-Type: text/x-patch; charset="UTF-8"; name="kde-chunk.xsl.diff" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="kde-chunk.xsl.diff" diff --git a/kdoctools/customization/kde-chunk.xsl b/kdoctools/customization/kde-chunk.xsl index 096de1b..b204d03 100644 --- a/kdoctools/customization/kde-chunk.xsl +++ b/kdoctools/customization/kde-chunk.xsl @@ -72,11 +72,22 @@ set toc,title -

- - - -

+ + + +

+ + + +

+