List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english] "List of Tables"
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael.langerhorst () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-01-13 12:43:10

Am Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006 00:49 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:> Hello> Looking at KDE \
docs generated to HTML, I noticed there is "List of Tables"> section that in the top \
level page of every documentation.>> E.g. on \
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/kword/index.html>> -------------> [....]> List \
of Tables>> C.1. Available import/export filters> D.1. Keybindings for Working with \
Documents> D.2. Keybindings for Character Selection> D.3. Keybindings for Character \
Formatting> D.4. Keybindings for Paragraph Formatting> D.5. Keybindings for Basic \
Editing Functions and Search and Replace> D.6. Keybindings for Inserting> D.7. \
Miscellaneous Keyboard Shortcuts> ------------->> Do you think we could have "List of \
Tables" as a link separate page> containing the list? It may be considered as a \
cleaner template. Hi,
sorry for taking a while to respond. I don't think we can truly customize the output \
of our (KOffice) docbook manuals, since that depends on the KDE docbook "stylesheets" \
- but I'm no expert on the KDE docbook thing. So I would propose to change the tables \
to informal tables, they don't show up in the TOC. I have to read up on this, whether \
informal tables provide the same full syntax but I think so. I'll take care of these \
changes. Regards,-- Raphael Langerhorsthttp://raphael.g-system.at/blog/