List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: Help Needed
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-05-02 22:51:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 03 May 2004 00.28, Stefan Onken wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We would like to improve the docs for the upcoming krename 3.0.0
> release. Although I checked the docbook docs, I am feeling not very
> comfortable writing a documentation. Are they some kind of tools to
> support me  ?

Most of the information to help you get started is available at, or linked
from here:
http://i18n.kde.org/doc/

> Thanks for helping me out...

More immediately, you shouldn't feel you need to learn docbook on short notice
in order to update the docs.  If you write the content, we can mark it up for
you.  Seeing your own writing being marked up is a pretty good way to learn
it too.  If you go this route, when you're ready with the writing, just ask
on kde-doc-english for help with markup and proofreading.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/