List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: kde-localised.css is not used
From:       Frederik Fouvry <fouvry () CoLi ! Uni-SB ! DE>
Date:       2004-01-15 14:54:15

,-- On Wed, 14 Jan, Claudiu Costin wrote:

|     Dear friends,
|
|   For Romanian documentation I need to make
| some tweaks which are present in kde-localised.css.
| But this is not refered in HTML documentation
| generated by khelpcenter.
|
|   How to fix that?

Hmm, there's a good chance that this disappeared in the
conversion to xslt, because it is not used often enough.  It
should be simple enough however to reinsert it into the generated
code (the order of style sheets is important, but I don't know
how it goes; back then, I chose to set it up so that the
localised version could override the standard file).

Additionally, the CSS file needs to be installed in the right
place.

Best wishes,

Frederik