List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english]Re: Spelling and grammar corrections
From:       Jonathan Singer <jsinger () genome ! wi ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-26 16:09:24

From: Malcolm Hunter:

>I'm currently building up a list of words that need to be made consistent,
>so far I've come across these:

I agree both that all the things you mention are important and that it's too
late in the 2.2 cycle to start doing it.

Probably the best thing is to compile a proposed list of standards on this
list, submit it to kde-devel and kde-core-devel for comments and objections
and then make several attempts to get developers to change as many things as
they can themselves before we have to search and edit the entire code base.
(Err, codebase. ;-) )