On Monday 25 June 2001 15:07, Lauri Watts wrote: >On Monday 25 June 2001 04:25, Jonathan Singer wrote: [snip] > > the problem is really that in the last week some > things moved from base to libs, and so, it was easy to get caught in the > middle with some things installed from base, when they ought to have been > the newer ones from kdelibs. Cleaning up makes this situation go away, and > it only obviously affects people working out of CVS. > Removing all old libxml* from my system then make clean in kdesupport worked for me in the end (kdesupport was changing rapidly at the end of last week) [snip} > > > But at this point, it looks like the XML viewer is a long way from > > working reliably at all. Is the plan to make it the default for help > > display in 2.2? If so, can I suggest reevaluating the plan? > > I guss you haven't tried it lately... it's working like a charm, better > than ever before :) But the doc date _still_ isn't shown on the front page of the manuals. Pam -- UK Linux Step by Step mirror: http://www.pam.roberts.btinternet.co.uk/sxs/