List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english]Changes
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-24 9:37:12

On Sunday 24 June 2001 08:13, Pam R wrote:
> On Monday 18 June 2001 17:28, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > 3. meinproc has got a --check option to check the validity of the
> >    document against our DTD (for this I had to add a message, sorry)
>
> Whenever I try it I get
> index.docbook:8: error: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"
> followed by a whole bunch of error messages
>
> But I do have /opt/kde2/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd
>
> CVS from yesterday.

I had this after it changed and spent the better part of 2 days fighting with
it.  I haven't heard anyone else having it, or maybe all the developers just
know what to do about it :(

The *only* way I could sort it out was to do a completely remove any and al
traces of libxml2 and libxslt from my entire file system, fresh install (a
new $KDEDIR, a completely empty builddir for kdesupport and libs).

Oh, and that broke kmail and knode so bad I ended up having to ditch most of
my ~/.kde to get them working.

I hate pre-release time CVS :(

--
Lauri