List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english]kdebase/kcontrol: something strange
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2001-02-11 13:59:54

On Sunday 11 February 2001 14:25, Eric Bischoff wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it normal that kcmkeys.docbook is in the CVS but is not referenced from
> index.docbook?

Right now I don't know any use of kcmkeys.docbook - keybindings are
configured using kcmkeybind. There were several docbook files that seemed to
be obsolete due to structural changes in the control modules; I removed them
from index.docbook but did not delete them from CVS yet, as kcontrol is
always changing and maybe there's some use for those manuals I didn't notice.
-Jost.