Try now. I changed the checkXML to a more modern version. (I had to press shift-f5 to reload the ebn report) On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:54:10 PM EST Luigi Toscano wrote: > Jack ha scritto: > > I'm working on updating the docbooks for KMyMoney for our upcoming 5.0 > > release, and I'm looking at the ebn results > > (http://ebn.kde.org/sanitizer/reports/extragear/office/kmymoney/index.html) > > and am really wondering what's going on. > > > > I'll stick to only the first section: "Checking for well-formed XML... OOPS! 1 > > issue found!" except it lists quite a few items. I figure once I solve them, > > many of the rest will go away, or I'll at least have a better idea how to > > attack them. Also, I've actually fixed several of themalready, but just not > > yet pushed the updated docbooks in git. > > > > The first item says: > > > > In line > > 126 > > : failed to load external entity "dtd/kdedbx45.dtd" > > ]>gt; > > > > How it is counting line numbers, as that reference is actually on the second > > line of index.docbook? That line completely matches the line from > > template.docbook from kdoctools, so why would it fail to load the entity? Is > > it perhaps still trying to compile it against the KDE4 environment instead of > > the newer frameworks stuff? > > > > The second item is: > > > > In line > > 128 > > : Entity 'language' not defined > > gt; > > > > but &language is on line 93 of index.docbook, and again, matches the line in > > template.docbook. > > > > Most of the entries end with the same last line "]>gt;" which seems to me to > > be a display or encoding issue - some oddity with the ebn pages? > > I agree that those two errors together seems to hint that ebn is still > checking using the old checkXML for kdelibs 4.x, not KDocTools. > > CC-ing Allen Winter, ebn maintainer. > > Ciao >