List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] Help
From:       Melodee Kerr <mkdesignares () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-16 22:56:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is there a way to change a pass phrase on a set of keys.

I made two keys--Melodee Kerr and Melodee Faye on Kleopatra.

I have the pass phrase to Melodee Kerr, but can't find it written down for
Melodee Faye anywhere and I have given that key out for so important papers.

Both names were attached to the email:  mkdesignares@gmail.com

Thanks.

Melodee