On 2014.09.04 14:27, Luigi Toscano wrote: > Jack ha scritto: [snip] >> Up until now, all screenshots in the manual have been wrapped in >> , , , and tags. >> For a new chapter, I was trying to avoid the lines above and below >> the image, so I used inlinemediaobject instead of mediaobject. >> Meinproc4 accepted this, and the output was just what I wanted: >> apparently identical to using mediaobject but without the lines. >> checkXML complains this is not valid. How much should I be >> concerned about this? Is there another way to eliminate the lines? > > inlinemediaobject is used even in the example template in the > kdelibs/kdoctools sources (I assume it's kdelibs4, otherwise look > into frameworks/kdoctools); could you please paste the relevant > docbook section (including the tags which encloses the > inlinemediaobject) and the exact error? Given this code checkXML says details-impexp-csv.docbook:101: element screenshot: validity error : Element screenshot content does not follow the DTD, expecting (screeninfo? , (graphic | graphicco | mediaobject | mediaobjectco)), got (inlinemediaobject ) ^ Given the definition of screenshot, this does make sense, but using mediaobject instead of inlinemediaobject produces a line above and below the image, which I don't want. Meinproc4 actually does what I want, but as part of a full make on the application, it is apparently called with --check, as it generates the error. I find the lines distracting, and think they imply a break that isn't there. Is there any way to suppress them? Jack _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english