List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] KDE screensaver/locker blues
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-08 10:03:44

Hi,

After upgrading from KDE 4.8.5 to 4.11.3 via the LMDE distribution, I get t=
he default screenlocker display instead of my selected screen saver, despit=
e the fact that I haven't even enabled screen locking (i.e. I just want a s=
creen saver, no password lock, no suspend/power-off either).
I looked at the help centre to find an answer to find trouble shooting/solu=
tions to common questions, but such a section apparently doesn't exist. An =
idea?

Ren=E9