List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] <gui...> markup in title elements
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2013-05-06 16:43:37

Hi,

the kde docbooks often have <gui...> markup in title elements of a section.

This lead to the following issues, illustrated with the KMahJongg handbook:

1) First page - Table of Content =

Some word with a grey background due to <gui...> markup in a title.
For me it looks strange and confusing (why some words and some not?) and to =

mark some words as gui element does not make sense in the table of content

2) E. g. the Page "The Move Menu"
In the page header "Move" has a grey background due to <gui...> markup in t=
he =

title element of an sect1. That looks really ugly.

Title elements of a section already have a different font than the normal t=
ext, =

so you can distinguish title + text easily.

I'd like to get rid of the gui markup in title elements, what do you think?

-- =

Burkhard L=FCck