Luigi Toscano wrote: > Many repository were still not fixed, our Jenkins dashboard screamed a bit. > The current status is: extragear, playground fixed. Work on core modules is > ongoing, either to complete the fix under 4.9 and push it to master (with the > appropriate strategy, some repo uses forward merge, few uses cherry-pick) or > to simply push the fixes to master. > > The fixing is ongoing, there is a list of missing thing. We won't probably > complete it this night (CEST), so please do *not* touch the repositories. We > will complete tomorrow. Brief summary: - the broken tags have been fixed (at least, build.kde.org looks happy) - the IDs added to KDE/4.9 repositories. The changes have been ported to master, with few exceptions, like the repositories (kdelibs, kde-baseapps, kde-workspace, kde-runtime, kdepim, kdepimlibs, kgpg) where regular merges occur; and gwenview and most kdegames (excluding bomber, bovo and kajong, if I remember correctly), where I need to figure out if merge or cherry-pick should be used. - the missing IDs have been added to svn/trunk as well, and at least in kate master repository (and I would say that there is no push to backport them to 4.9). - few existing ids for sect1 or chapter have been changed into kde-workspace and kde-baseapps to not use the directory name and avoid duplicates. Many kudos to Pino who jumped in and helped a lot his brother :) Next steps: check if something is still missing. Ciao -- Luigi _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english