On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote: > T.C. Hollingsworth wrote: >> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM, T.C. Hollingsworth >> wrote: >>> No problem. If there are no objections I will do this in stable and >>> master in a few days. >> >> This has now been done in the master and KDE/4.9 branches of all git >> repositories. >> >> I had to fix up a bunch due to a bad regex (unfortunately the way I >> did the debug run only printed out the first replacement, and python >> helpfully uses the 'g' argument of sed when doing replacements.) >> Sorry for all the extra noise that created. > > Many repository were still not fixed, our Jenkins dashboard screamed a bit. > The current status is: extragear, playground fixed. Work on core modules is > ongoing, either to complete the fix under 4.9 and push it to master (with the > appropriate strategy, some repo uses forward merge, few uses cherry-pick) or > to simply push the fixes to master. > > The fixing is ongoing, there is a list of missing thing. We won't probably > complete it this night (CEST), so please do *not* touch the repositories. We > will complete tomorrow. Sorry, I have no idea why the second run missed so much. Let me know if I can be of any help (I can hop on IRC right now and coordinate.) I certainly don't want to leave fixing all my breakage to others. ;-) >> SVN will follow tomorrow, hopefully. Stable branches in git not named >> KDE/4.9 will require manual followup. > Can you please wait until we finish to fix the compilation error for git > repositories? Absolutely. > Ciao > -- > Luigi -T.C. _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english