List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english] Proposal: add missing IDs to top-level tags of manuals
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2012-10-12 23:15:52

T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM, T.C. Hollingsworth
> <tchollingsworth@gmail.com> wrote:
>> No problem.  If there are no objections I will do this in stable and
>> master in a few days.
>
> This has now been done in the master and KDE/4.9 branches of all git
> repositories.
>
> I had to fix up a bunch due to a bad regex (unfortunately the way I
> did the debug run only printed out the first replacement, and python
> helpfully uses the 'g' argument of sed when doing replacements.)
> Sorry for all the extra noise that created.

Many repository were still not fixed, our Jenkins dashboard screamed a bit.
The current status is: extragear, playground fixed. Work on core modules is
ongoing, either to complete the fix under 4.9 and push it to master (with the
appropriate strategy, some repo uses forward merge, few uses cherry-pick) or
to simply push the fixes to master.

The fixing is ongoing, there is a list of missing thing. We won't probably
complete it this night (CEST), so please do *not* touch the repositories. We
will complete tomorrow.

> SVN will follow tomorrow, hopefully.  Stable branches in git not named
> KDE/4.9 will require manual followup.
Can you please wait until we finish to fix the compilation error for git
repositories?

Ciao
--
Luigi