T.C. Hollingsworth wrote: > On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote: >> What happened here is that, if the "id" attribute for some tag (
for >> sonnet, or in some cases ) is not specified, a random one is generated, >> which is not guaranteed to be the same for different runs of the generation >> program. > > Is this only a problem for the toplevel DocBook tags (
and > )? If meinproc4 generates random ids for tags like and > too, yum will still be unhappy. (Of course, we might be so > awesome as to not be missing any ids for such tags. ;-) I haven't checked all the documents, but I've seen few and without the tag. So we should check them as well. >> >> It seems that there are _not_ easy ways to not generate those anchors, and by >> "easy" I mean by setting a parameter. I only found a parameter >> (generate.id.attributes) which writes the id into an id attribute for the >> associated tag instead of new anchor tag. > > Yeah, that doesn't help at all. (I'd very much like to turn it on in > the future, as it allows us to do cool stuff like highlight the > destination section when someone clicks a link in the TOC, but that > can wait until I offer up patches that make use of it. ;-) That's one line, so it's up to you :) >> The highest priority would be for files which are part of co-installable >> multiarch packages (usually libraries, like kdelibs, kdepimlibs, etc).. >> I forgot to mention that I volunteer for this (for 4.9 - at least for the most >> important ones - and master). > > I can quickly script a fix for this for all docs in the project to > save you a lot of manual labor, if you'd like. :-) If you have the complete checkout of all doc repository (which I don't have at the time, I miss few of them), it will be really appreciated, thank you! (plus checking sect1 and chapter). (see also the other email). Ciao -- Luigi _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english