T.C. Hollingsworth wrote: > On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote: >> What I can see is that most of them simply use the name of the program or the >> kioslave, with few exceptions: >> kipi-handbook for kipi-plugins >> launch-feedback for kcmlaunch >> konq-general-behavior for khtml-general >> default-components for componentchooser >> >> (I'm missing some of them, as I don't have the complete checkout of all the >> repositories right now). >> >> Can I assume, as a general rule, that the name of the associated program/kio >> should be used? > > I would prefer this. If I were to script it, I'd just populate the id > either from the name of the repository (in the case of a single doc > directory) or the name of the subdirectory under doc (for repos with > multiple docs). There are some exceptions. For example, docbooks for kioslaves have the id="", and the kioslave name is used. But using the directory name can be misleading in few cases. For example: - gopher uses id="gopher", the repository is named kio-gopher. - audiocd used id="audiocd", the repository is named audiocd-kio. So maybe the existing ones should be manually checked before committing changes. Or... >> Should we change the existing ones? > > Again, I'm not sure it really matters practically, but I could have > the script normalize these as well. ... for now, we could leave them as they are :) Ciao -- Luigi _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english