On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 23:58 +0200, Ingo Malchow wrote: > 2012/5/31 Ingo Malchow : > > Dears lovers and contributors of KDE documentation, > > > > something that is floating around in my (and others') for a long time > > is to target some issues we face with KDE documentation, be it on- or > > offline. Some parts were already tackled during the last Webworld > > sprint back in 2011, but was mostly limited to the online parts, > > specifically our wikis. Now, IMO it is time think about combining > > those 2 areas, on- and offline docu, and to give it some real life > > meeting face to face and do the first KDE documenation sprint (or was > > there already one?) > > > > In my vision it would involve who write our docbooks, or translate > > them, together with those who are involved in translating/writing the > > docu on our online platforms. And finally fix the gap fix the gap we > > have between those 2 areas. > > > > So, here is the question, > > (sending button was too fast :P, finishing) > would it be something that you all would forward to or even would be > willing to attend? As target date, it could be around october this > year or later, it of course depends on the available budget from the > eV. But this mail is intended to gather some feedback before anyone > really tries to organize such event. Hi Ingo, I posted last month about the upcoming Open Help Conference & Sprints: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=133415393202540&w=2 http://openhelpconference.com/ It's two days of presentations and open discussion, followed by three days (or more, if you want) of multiple-team sprints. The event is in August, a bit earlier than your proposed sprint. But the multi-sprint format allows you to work with other projects and distro documentation people to share ideas, work, and solutions. Is there anything I can do to get the KDE team to join in? Thanks, Shaun _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english