List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english] Fwd: Re: We would like to contribute to lokalize handbook
From:       "Nick Shaforostoff" <shafff () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-02-29 17:42:19

> Hi Nick,
>
> we got an update for lokalize docs on the kde-doc-english mailinglist.
>
> Please have a look at branches/work/doc/lokalize and review.
> Burkhard L?ck

ok for me.

this also reminds me that sections about Quality Assurance toolview of Translation \
Memory tab (and of FileSearch tab --this is a new feature in trunk),  and about \
'Tools->Widget text capture' should be written...

and I'd like to remind you that it is a good practice to recompress PNGs with 'advpng \
-z4' (http://advancemame.sourceforge.net/comp-readme.html) before committing them to \
kde-doc-english mailing list
kde-doc-english@kde.org