List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english] Question on producing html and pdf versions
From:       Jack <ostroffjh () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2011-08-02 17:28:30

On 2011.08.02 11:59, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Tue, 02 Aug 2011 18:55:11 +0300, Yuri Chornoivan
> <yurchor@ukr.net>:
>
>> написане Tue, 02 Aug 2011 18:06:10 +0300, Jack
>> <ostroffjh@sbcglobal.net>:
>>
>>> I have also tweaked enumerate list to make the PDF compilable by
>>> TeXLive 2010 (maybe just my installation problem).
>>> This is not a high priority, but I would like to know what you have
>>> done for this.
>>>

>> 1. Download buildpdf.sh:
>
> <snip>
>
> Almost forgot, my KMyMoney 4.6 also crashes in tabs of "About
> KMyMoney" dialog, thus "few people saw the crash" means "KMyMoney 4.6
> does not hit the main distributions yet". ;)

4.6 has not yet been officially released, the target is 7 August,
although I'm not sure if there will be a further delay.  That crash is
bko bug 278157 and we finally tracked it down.  It only occurs if you
configure KMyMoney to not use system colors.  It is the presence of a
custom style (wet with qApp->setStyleSheet(...)) that causes the crash,
but only in KDE > 4.5.5, and it appears to be a Qt issue, not really
KDE.