List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english]  Regarding KnetAttach
From:       Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-12 17:01:49

Hi ,

First of all , thank you for the good efforts in documenting KDE.

My concern this time is that I tried setting up KNetAttach to connect
to a SAMBA share. Which I do not manage......

In the documentation there is a walkthrough of a ftp connection, but
not for WebDAV or SAMBA sshares. It would be really good if that could
be added. I guess most standard users uses Windows file sharing.

Kind regards

Birger
Arendal
Norway