Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, um 02:51:03 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa: > Hi there, > > While working on the git conversion rules for kdeutils, I stumbled upon > doc/kcontrol/blockdevices. > > It seems to have been moved from kdebase ages ago (around revision > ~170000, in 2002) and does not seem to have been updated very often ever > since. > > It is a bit hard to correctly trace the history of this directory and > especially the history of the module it related to due to the amount of > moves that happened (sometimes it there was a copy + a deletion, > sometimes a move etc). Even though this piece of documentation is > installed, I am unable to find it via khelpcenter, khelpcenter -> Contents -> Control Center Modules -> Storage Devices or kcmshell4 kcmdf and the click the Help button > and I believe the > module it relates to does not even exist anymore. > Here it is: kdeutils/kdf/kcmdf.* > I would like to know if it is OK to remove this directory altogether, as > it is not related to one of the kdeutils applications -- even if it > needs to be kept, it should be moved elsewhere, probably to the same > place that has the module it documents. > As long as the code (kcmdf.*) exists, this documentation blockdevices/index.docbook should not be removed. -- Burkhard Lück _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english