List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] Re: Accessibility
From:       Michael Skiba <michael () michael-skiba ! de>
Date:       2011-01-28 8:43:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 28 January 2011 02:04:14 Hughes, Stephen wrote:

> I am currently doing a project into accessibility issues with all
> computers but I can't seem to find much information on KDE or GNOME or
> much of LINUX if I am honest in order of references and stuff could you
> please assist me.

Unfortunately I've to go to work now, but there should be both
documentations/guidelines as well as applications to make KDE/Gnome better
accessable ;) (there's even a Braille driver in the kernel)

What exactly are you looking for?

Regards,
Michael
--
Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.