List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english]  Current plans for the doc team?
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2011-01-26 12:49:47

Hi,

I am going to India in March for the KDE.in conference to talk about KDE-Edu
and I was asked to give a talk about documentation as well. So I need some
pointers on what to say!
- is there any page with doc TODO?
- a list of outdated docs?
- there were talks to use a wiki for doc, any news on that?
- how does Userbase complete the manuals?
- should potential contributors focus on Userbase or on manuals?

Is there any talk about doc available?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Anne-Marie