List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] KGet documentation.
From:       gaurav chaturvedi <gaurav.p.chaturvedi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-15 20:36:43

Hi,
 I have finished writing down the documentation for KGet (the old
documentation was from kde3 days). I was told that a freeze is
implemented. And I should send my documentation here.

 I should have sent this a little while a go, but I was unwell.

 [P.S. :- I have been co-ordinating with the core devs  and I am
sending this tar ball here after there approval (a major part of the
delay :p )  ]

Hopefully I am not too late.

Regards,
 Gaurav

["kget_doc.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]