List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english] kde4 documentation
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2009-08-07 9:40:02

On Friday 07 August 2009 18:46:55 Roger Horne wrote:
> But I then tried to read something that would explain KDE4.n to me. And
> found absolutely nothing. The documentation for "The KHelpCenter" which
> appears on screen bears the rubric:
>   "Revision 3.00.00 (2002-01-18)"
> and so is unlikely to show much about KDE4.
> (I am sending this message from the link on that page.)
Hi,

As you may be aware, almost all of KDE (the applications, the libraries that
the applications use, the graphics and the documentation) is produced by
volunteers.  We always need more help in all parts of KDE. Perhaps you'd like
to make some contribution in the field of documentation?

I appreciate that not everyone can contribute. However even a small
contribution can help, and perhaps http://userbase.kde.org (which is a wiki -
so you can edit and add things there) may be of use to you and others.

Brad