List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] new guy
From:       tic <tic () tictric ! net>
Date:       2008-11-27 20:38:43

Hello everybody,

in accordance with winterz I did enter my name on
https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4#KMail because I think
that I know it quite well after many years of use. And because the handbook
needs a revision very badly :-)

Meanwhile I had my first steps into the KDE documentation system and pride
myself on finding the correct meinproc executable that would actually build an
html output for me :)

Now, I'd like to know where to actually send my revisions of the various
kmail-docbook files that need to be reworked. Is that in general the
documentation team or better the kdepim-team. Or would the documentation-team
forward the revisions to the kdepim-team themselves?

Anyways, I just started with index.docbook and can be found on freenode.
Preferably in #kde-docs and in #kontact from now on :-) but probably in other
channels as well.

I hope I do not get in conflict with some other enthusiastic writer that, like
me, just found out that writing kmail documentation is their deepest desire

cheers
Manfred
--
tictric@jabber.ccc.de