Hello everybody, in accordance with winterz I did enter my name on https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4#KMail because I think that I know it quite well after many years of use. And because the handbook needs a revision very badly :-) Meanwhile I had my first steps into the KDE documentation system and pride myself on finding the correct meinproc executable that would actually build an html output for me :) Now, I'd like to know where to actually send my revisions of the various kmail-docbook files that need to be reworked. Is that in general the documentation team or better the kdepim-team. Or would the documentation-team forward the revisions to the kdepim-team themselves? Anyways, I just started with index.docbook and can be found on freenode. Preferably in #kde-docs and in #kontact from now on :-) but probably in other channels as well. I hope I do not get in conflict with some other enthusiastic writer that, like me, just found out that writing kmail documentation is their deepest desire ... cheers Manfred -- tictric@jabber.ccc.de _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english