List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] I would like to offer my help.
From:       "Dale O'Gorman" <dpogorman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-04 9:06:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a KDE user and have been since you released version 1. I would really
like to offer my help with the project, however, I am not a programmer so I
feel that perhaps I could be of some use with regards to documentation
duties. If you have need of someone to help out with documentation efforts
on the ongoing projects within the KDE family I am available and would like
to help.
I look forwards to your reply.
Best Regards.
Dale O'Gorman.