On Wednesday 28 December 2005 15:25, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > I have updated the documentation for KBabel. > > However I could not do as much as I have wanted. (I will still try to find > time to document the source reference, as it is a KDE Bug.) > > I am sorry that I have tried to take care more about the content than on > the form. For example the images are temporary, which is why they are in > grayscale, however this should be enough for translators to translate. > > If somebody can proofread, it would be nice (but I do not expect a wonder > in the around 30 hours only that are left until deadline). You'll get more takers on the actual doc list, I expect. I'll have a look this evening, unless anyone speaks up before then (or we can split it up, KBabel is a big doc, but it's in several files so it's easy to distribute the work.) Regards -- Lauri Watts KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org _______________________________________________ kde-doc-english mailing list kde-doc-english@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english