List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english] Quanta as docbook editor article
From:       Éric_Bischoff <ebischoff () nerim ! net>
Date:       2005-08-21 6:25:06

Le Dimanche 21 Août 2005 06:33, Carlos Leonhard Woelz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I plan to send the article "Quanta as docbook editor" Monday to the dot. If
> you want to add something, or if you want to check if I am missing
> something, you can get the article here:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/carloswoelz/quanta-article.tar.gz

Cool. I will give again Quanta a try for my own DocBook needs.

I don't know whether you should a pointer to the "crash-course to DocBook".
That's the beginners document that we did for the transition from LinuxDoc to
Docbook (shortly after the paleolithic era, but before the neolithic). It's a
bit old, but it might still be of use. What do you think?

	http://opensource.bureau-cornavin.com/crash-course/