List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    [kde-doc-english] Entry for doc competition
From:       Richard Moore <rich () xmelegance ! org>
Date:       2004-10-02 23:15:32

Hi All,

Here is my entry for the docs competition - a tutorial introducing
kstart and ksystraycmd for chapter 20 'cusomizing KDE'. I'm mailing
it in docbook and html rather than text to save you converting it.

On a related note, I've found a great (free) tool for writing docbook
that is well worth a look http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/ it is java
so it is available on all our platforms.

Cheers

Rich.

["customising-window-behaviour.tar.gz" (application/octet-stream)]