List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english]Fwd: Fixed kcalc's documentation
From:       Eric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2001-10-22 9:53:58

Le Thursday 18 October 2001 19:27, Pam R a écrit :
> BTW, I tried to reply to an earlier email from you - nothing very important
> - but it kept bouncing. Your email address there was eric@boson.caldera.de
> ??

My email is e.bischoff@noos.fr. Sorry for the wrong reply-to address, this is
fixed by now. This mistake had been introduced by the new config file format
for KMail I guess :-(.

Something else. I just finished translating the doc for kfind to French.
There are several errors I'm not able to fix myself. Dirk Doerflinger is
supposed to be the one having written this doc. If you hear me, Dirk, can you
do these changes? Otherwise, can someone else take care of them?

KFIND

=> <guilabel>Look in:</guilabel>

The Name/Location Tab
=> The <guilabel>Name/Location</guilabel> Tab

The Date Range Tab
=> The <guilabel>Date Range</guilabel> Tab

The Advanced Tab
=> The <guilabel>Advanced</guilabel> Tab

Case Sensitive
=> Case sensitive search

Move "Case sensitive search" explanations to the section explaining the
"Name/location" tab.

The "Case sensitive (content)" checkbox of the "Advanced" tab is not
described.

Here you can refine your search or only look for...
=> "or" is not appropriate: if you only look for something, then
you refine your search too ;-). I suggest to use "for example" instead.

&kicker;
=> &kfind;

Miroslav Fl?r
=> Miroslav Fl&igrave;dr

In the whole file, the keyboard accelerators are not tagged.

The viewing area is not described or what you can do with it
(like sorting the results) is not described.