List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror and SVG support?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-07 13:34:44

Heh, thats surely a way to scare some developers away from KDE development
(for the speed of development of mozilla) ;)

On a more serious point - why?

QT did some SVG implementation, and wildfox did - so merging some parts from
both should give a good solution.

But, of course - if you can manage to make the 2 teams to talk to each other
- then it could be a good idea.

--
Hetz Ben Hamo
hetz@kde.org